Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quick Quips

  • Bravo's Top Chef makes me hungry.
  • I'm sleepy, but I continually stay up late watching TV.
  • I'm excited to see the doctor on Friday. It's been nearly two years since I've gone.
  • Thursday Night Live is upon us. Be prepared.
  • Racist and dirty humor is the worst form of comedy...but it's still funny.
  • Lying to children is a lot of fun.
  • When someone says you're one in a billion, then there's four of you in Asia.
  • Cracking your bones is not unhealthy, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fool.
  • Ben Savage is not dead. It's an urban legend.
Thank God!

4 comments:

Josh said...

That is one thing we have in common...We both love Ben Savage! Good Post.

Abby Harris said...

Luke dont spread gossip arount the internet!! Ben Savage really did die!!

Laura Marie said...

I hadn't even heard that Ben Savage was dead. That would be tragic...Boy Meets World was one of my favorite shows growing up!

Melissa Brosch said...

Wait...it just occurred to me that Ben Savage might be related to Fred Savage!!! OMG!!! They totally look alike and they share the same last name. Two brothers on two separate legendary sitcoms?? My world is changed!