Wednesday, October 8, 2008

stream of conciousness

Man I'm tired.
Again, adulthood is not all it's cracked up to be.
Exhausted, I turn to blogging.
Here I come to lament my days.
I've gone hoarse from speaking too much.
I don't think I could ever be a teacher.
Teachers talk all day long.
This is me dozing off after hours at work.
Asleep

I found this "draft" all the way from Nov. 07...
I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence amongst my friends, family or humanity, but even when things are good, I can easily be brought down.
I learned long ago I personally need to be proactive when it comes to social engagements and friendships. Life in general. I can hope for the best or assume things will work out in my favor.
But it seems lately, things will never be "just right."
Perhaps I'm too sensitive?
Should I hold on to this bitterness and leave it be? Perhaps ignoring my hurt feelings is best just to avoid drama.
Should I confront those who afflict me? Try my best to have them understand me and hope they change to accommodate me?
Should I be "pro active" and just try harder to be a better friend and hope they acknowledge me on their own?
Obviously I'm writing out of hurt and stream of consciousness, but I want to enjoy life and no longer have these feelings.


Honestly, I have no recollection of what I was rambling about, but it's pretty deep right?
Maybe I can score an emo chick and be complete.

3 comments:

Mastering Divinity said...

go for the emo chick, just remember that it's cool to type in all lowercase. that's the way cool kids do it, luke.

Anonymous said...

oh luke. i feel ya actually on all of that stuff. well. that picture of you is pretty much how i feel right now. and i even slept in really late this morning. oops. and why weren't you at church last night? i was hoping we could catch up!

joe-c said...

I look like that most afternoons at work too. - jocey